Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Day party

Where did January go?  Kim and I are trying to work through our unfinished projects.  I know Kim has more than I do so I will help her get the ones she loves completed this year.
It is my friend Barbara's birthday and we are having a first Friday celebration.  I have made her a bag with French General fabrics and I know she will love it.  It is just the right size for a book bag or for a small project.  I made all of my First Friday friends a heart pincushion as a party favor.  Thank you Barbara for having a birthday so I could create these great wool pincushions for my friends. The large ones are made from wool and the small ones are also made from wool and inserted into a rusted heat tin.  Both are stuffed with walnut shells.  I sat them on a Valentine heart quilt I made years ago to take the picture. Nice color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. We love hearing your comments.